|Composition||Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%|
|Route of administration||Topical|
General uses of Acnestar soap
- Acnestar soap is a medicinal soap that is used in the treatment of acne.
- It basically acts as an antiseptic that kills the bacteria present on the skin and helps to reduce acne.
- It also helps to peel off dead skin cells and remove the excess oil from the skin.
Ingredient of Acnestar soap
Benzoyl peroxide: Acne star soap contains Benzoyl peroxide2.5%. It is a class of drug known as an anti-acne drug. It is generally used in the treatment of Acne Vulgaris.
Benzoyl peroxide comes in different forms like Benzoyl peroxide soap, creams, lotion, and gel.
How does Acnestar soap works?
As it contains Benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide works by liberates oxygen(in the presence of water), that kills most bacteria that causing Acne vulgaris.
Side effects of Acnestar soap
In some cases, Acnestar soap may cause side effects like:
- Dryness of skin
- Erythema(Redness of the skin)
- Allergic reaction
How to use Acnestar soap?
- Splash the affected area with water before applying the soap.
- Gently apply the Acnestar soap to the affected area.
- Let the formed lather remain on the affected area for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse the formed lather thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Do not rub the Acnestar soap on the affected area for a prolonged time.
- Be gentle, Don’t be harsh while using this soap on the affected area.
- If this soap cause irritation on your skin. Stop using it.
- Do not expose your skin to direct sunlight while using this soap. as this soap may cause your skin sensitive.
1. Can we use Acnestar soap for fairness?
No, Acnestar soap is not meant to be used for fairness. it only helps to treat symptoms of acne vulgaris.
2. Can Acnestar soap be used for fungal infections?
No, Acnestar Soap can not be used to treat fungal infections.
3. How often can I use Acnestar soap?
Acnestar soap can be used 1-2 times a day.
4. What are the uses of Acnestar soap?
Acnestar soap is an anti-acne medicinal soap and is used in the treatment of Acne Vulgaris.
Acnestar soap is a medicinal soap that contains Benzoyl peroxide2.5%. It is mainly used in the treatment of symptoms of acne vulgaris.
The common side effects related to Acnestar soap may be skin rashes, edema, erythema, Allergic reactions, skin irritation.