Supradyn Tablet uses, side effects, precautions
|Composition||Multivitamin, Multimineral, Trace elements, and Amino acid|
|Company||Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
|Medicine type||Health supplement|
|Route of administration||Oral|
|Uses||Deficiency of vitamins & minerals|
|Side effects||Diarrhea, Stomach upset, Allergic reactions|
|Precautions||Hypersensitivity, Pregnancy, and Breastfeeding|
General uses of Supradyn Tablet
Supradyn Tablet is a health supplement. It is used to treat and prevent the deficiency of various essential vitamins and minerals in the body.
It helps in boosting the body’s immune system and helps in fighting diseases.
Supradyn Tablet also helps in fighting fatigue and boosts energy levels in the body.
Vitamin D3 in this tablet helps the body to absorb more calcium from the food and promoting bone health.
Supradyn Tablet helps promote hair, nails, and skin health.
Ingredients of Supradyn Tablet
|Vitamin A||5000 IU|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||500mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|D – Biotin||150mcg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||75mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||50mg|
|Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)||25mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||5mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)||5mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)||1.5mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1.5mg|
|Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate||5mg|
How does Supradyn Tabet work? Mechanism of action
Supradyn Tablet works by fulfilling the body’s vitamins and minerals requirements and helps in treating and preventing conditions associated with lack of vitamins and minerals.
Benefits of Ingredients of Supradyn Tablet:
- Vitamin A: Promotes bone development, maintains healthy skin, and eyesight.
- Vitamin B12: Necessary for brain function, nerves health, and the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin D3: Helps the body to absorb more calcium and phosphorous from the food.
- D-Biotin: Helps in promoting hair, nails, and skin health.
- Vitamin C: Boosts the immune system and helps in fighting diseases.
- Vitamin B3: Helps to lower cholesterol levels, boosts brain function, and improves skin health.
- Vitamin E: Promotes healthy vision, immune function, and skin health by its antioxidant property.
- Calcium D-Pantothenate: Helps the body utilize carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
- Vitamin B2: Promotes the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates, and protein to maintain the body’s energy supply.
- Vitamin B1: Plays a key role in heart, muscle, and nerve function.
- Vitamin B9: Necessary for the production of RBCs (red blood cells).
- Vitamin B6: Helps in keeping the nervous system and immune system healthy.
- Magnesium oxide: It helps in increasing bone mineral density.
- Zinc sulphate: Required for various functions in the body such as immune functions, enzymatic reactions, and protein synthesis.
- Copper sulphate: keeps the immune system, nerves, and bones healthy. Aids in iron absorption.
- Chromium picolinate: Helpful in people with type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and high cholesterol.
- Selenium: Helps protect the body from oxidative stress due to its antioxidative property.
- Sodium molybdate: Helps in treating iron-deficiency anemia and may help in treating pain in arthritis.
- Manganese suphate monohydrate: It helps the body to breakdown fat, carbohydrates, and protein.
- L-Glutamic acid: Helps in maintaining healthy brain function and mental wellness.
When Supradyn Tablet is prescribed?
Supradyn Tablet may be prescribed in a variety of conditions such as:
- High blood pressure
- Folate Deficiency
- Eye problems
- Skin diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Strengthen Bones and teeth
There can be many other conditions for that Supradyn Tablet can be prescribed.
Side effects of Supradyn Tablet
Supradyn Tablet may cause some side effects like:
- Allergic reactions
- Stomach upset
Hypersensitivity: You should avoid using this medicine if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients of Supradyn Tablet.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Supradyn Tablet should be used with caution in pregnant and lactating mothers.
How to use Supradyn Tablet?
You can take Supradyn Tablet once daily or as advised by your doctor.
You should take this medicine after having a meal for better absorption.
Do not chew, crush, or break the tablet. Swallow it as a whole.
Storage of Supradyn Tablet
Store Supradyn Tablet at room temperature.
Keep this medicine away from direct sunlight.
Keep this medicine away from kids and pets.
Tell your doctor if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients of Supradyn Tablet.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You’re taking some other medicines.
- You are taking some other vitamin supplements.
Supradyn Tablet is a health supplement. It is used to treat and prevent the deficiency of vitamins and minerals caused by poor diet, lack of nutritional intake, and certain illnesses.
No, You should avoid using Supradyn Tablet with milk. Calcium in the milk makes it harder to absorb certain ingredients of the Supradyn Tablet.
For adults, Supradyn Tablet may be prescribed one tablet once a day. But the dose and duration of this medicine are not the same for all and depend on many factors. You should always consult your doctor about the dose and duration of this medicine.
No, Supradyn Tablet would not help you to gain weight. It is a multivitamin and multimineral tablet that fulfills the requirement of various vitamins and minerals in the body.
You should use Supradyn Tablet in pregnancy only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
No, Supradyn Tablet does not contain any ingredient that will make you habitual of it.
Supradyn Tablet is a health supplement. It is used to treat and prevent the deficiency of various essential vitamins and minerals in the body. It boosts immunity and helps in fighting diseases.
Supradyn Tablet helps in fighting fatigue and boosts energy levels in the body.
Pregnant and lactating mothers should use this medicine only if it is prescribed by their doctor.
Disclaimer: The information contained in pharmbaba.com is presented for the purpose of educating consumers. Nothing contained in pharmbaba.com is intended to be instructional for medical diagnosis or treatment. The information should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual. Information obtained in pharmbaba.com is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions, or their treatment.